I’ve set up my W3 Cache according to your instructions; but I have a few additional questions:
1. My site is still very slow. I’ve deleted plug ins, and done everything I could. Every time I change a post/page or delete plug ins, I am getting the following message that pops up all the time on the W3 Total Cache main settings page:
One or more plugins have been activated or deactivated, please [empty the page cache] and check your [minify settings] to maintain the desired user experience.
2. When I “check minify settings” what does THAT mean?? check what???
3. Here is another message I keep getting:
The setting change(s) made either invalidate your cached data or modify the behavior of your site. now to provide a consistent user experience. Does this mean that W3 Total Cache is not working? Invalidated how??
3. There is also a message at the bottom of the settings pages that says:
- The topic ‘Lots of messages…are they errors? how to correct??’ is closed to new replies.