Okay I'll try and walk you through the phpMyAdmin way to reset things. (I'm assuming you have access to phpMyAdmin and can access your MySQL database.)
1) Use phpMyAdmin to access your MySQL database. Make sure to select the correct database for your WordPress site!
2) Locate the wp_users table (where wp is your database prefix).
3) Select the "Browse" tab in phpMyAdmin and locate the user account you need to reset the password on.
4) Click the "edit" button (pencil icon) to edit the account.
5) In the user_pass field, put in your new password (make sure to remember it!)
6) Click the function dropdown (in the function column) and select "MD5".
7). Click the "Go" button at bottom right to execute the chnages.
8). Log in to your WordPress site using your newly reset password.
9) For other password reset options, see : http://codex.wordpress.org/Resetting_Your_Password
Hope this helps.