Man, I love the share bar I’ve created with Cunjo http://jdstox.com but there are a couple of nagging things.
1. No Tweet via my Twitter username, not that I can find.
2. Left (and right) bar, when collapsed always places the restore button in the centre. Would be great if it went to point of the bar’s origin (to the left bottom for a left bar anchored at the bottom, for example). This would help mitigate mobile display issues for mobile users.
3. Auto hiding of the social icons when a page width is reduced (as in a mobile orientation change from landscape to portrait) requires a page refresh to make the icons visible again after a switch back to landscape.
1. Conditional bar selection depending on mobile or other browser, and for orientation, too, maybe. (i.e. Bottom bar for mobile browsers, left bar for PC browsers.)
But I sure do like the way I can make Cunjo look!
[Moderator Note: Please ensure that you are embedding links correctly in your posts.]
- The topic ‘Looks great but…’ is closed to new replies.