for a little bit of help with my wordpress/website/blog.
basically I got started 4 months ago when I bought a domain name at IWEB.ca I basically know nothing about webbuilding, very little HTML, so wordpress was a perfect option and it was included in the package.
To get me going I hired a web guy, he helped me with a few things such as getting my site up on the server and building me a banner bar which rotates between posts and a few other small things.
Other than that, I can pretty much keep the site up to date myself with the wordpress software. for the most part…
Unfortunatly I am not in contat with the guy who got me started anymore and I was hoping to get some help with a few things.
1) I cannot locate the page where the 468X60 banner changer is in order to update the banners. I would like to be taught how I can update those banners myself.
2) I was hoping to change the plain text on top for the header into something more snazzy. a banner header with sports and las vegas images.
3) I wanted to ad a Google Ad sense box in the left hand column, I have already registered but I dont know what to do here.
4) I wanted to add a hit counter to the site.
5) I was wondering wether it was worth it to upgrade to the latest wordpress, and find out if someone could help me with that. I have seen alot of reported problems on the forum.
I hope there is someone out there who could help me or lead me to somewhere I can get help.
- The topic ‘looking to hire short term developer’ is closed to new replies.