I am seeking a WordPress developer (or two) local to Los Angeles who can take on immediate work. To be considered, candidate must provide 3–5 portfolio pieces utilizing WordPress as a CMS, language proficiencies, hourly rate, and current availability.
I am NOT looking for a blog creator. I am looking for someone with which to form a long-term working relationship. Interest in coworking a plus. Willingness to barter on personal projects a MAJOR plus (I am a web/print designer and brand strategist specializing in UI and Site Architecture).
Must be familiar with:
- Current W3C web standards
- WordPress template coding
- Plugin installation and customization
- WordPress optimization (Super Cache and eAcc… etc.)
- WordPress MU (at least on a basic level)
- integration of Slideshow Pro (inserting a few lines of code…someone else will handle the ActionScript and Flash dev of SSP)
- Open X Ad Server
- Tracking via Google Analytics
Additionally, developers with e-commerce experience–particularly CubeCart–will be given first consideration.
Please contact bryan at mintreaction dot com or post your qualifications here. I will only respond if interested in hiring you.
- The topic ‘Looking for WP Dev’er in Los Angeles’ is closed to new replies.