Looking for a skilled WP mechanic.
My WP site has become unusable, and the contractor I hired to fix it says there is malicious code/script on every single line of PHP. Here’s his list of wrongs he’s found:
– getting internal server error upon saving
– can’t configure/rearrange the menu
– error in configuring the genesis featured post widget= not saving
– extra codes / script on all php file
Trouble is he can’t get it fixed and we’re many hours and $$$ into it. Can anyone steer me to a trustworthy contractor I can hire to fix this, or to advise me on starting over if necessary? I’ve got 350 posts and 50 pages of content I’d rather not lose.
- The topic ‘Looking for a skilled WP mechanic.’ is closed to new replies.