I’m finding the PWA plugin is slowing the loading of long URL with many query parameters ~30. The length of one I tried was 428 characters and approx 26 separate parameters. If I flush the browser cache, the problem persists, if I disable the PWA plugin the problem goes away after further flushing cache and reloading.
Also I noticed every time I perform a hard refresh the pages loads fast, but then subsequent soft refreshes it will slow back down again.
It can take take over 15 seconds to load when the plugin is activated, and around 1 second when disbaled.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.