Ever since I downloaded the new version of WordPress, I have not been able to log into my dashboard to edit the site. The error messages below pop up.
I have tried all of the steps suggested on the WordPress Forum “Login Trouble” (http://codex.wordpress.org/Login_Trouble) and can’t solve this this issue.
Notice: wp_deregister_script was called incorrectly. Do not deregister the jquery script in the administration area. To target the frontend theme, use the wp_enqueue_scripts hook. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.6.) in /home/content/98/5664698/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3060
Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/98/5664698/html/wp-includes/functions.php:3060) in /home/content/98/5664698/html/wp-login.php on line 409
Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/98/5664698/html/wp-includes/functions.php:3060) in /home/content/98/5664698/html/wp-login.php on line 421
– switching to the default theme by renaming your current theme’s folder inside wp-content/themes and adding “-old” to the end of the folder name using FTP or whatever file management application your host provides.
– resetting the plugins folder by FTP or phpMyAdmin.
– re-uploading all files & folders – except the wp-content folder and the wp-config.php & root .htaccess files – from a fresh download of WordPress. Make sure that you delete the old copies of files & folder before uploading the new ones.
– running the upgrade manually via wp-admin/upgrade.php
Hi Esmi, I’ve having the same issue as mentioned above. I have followed all procedures above and and still having the same issue. I’m not sure to go from here other than starting over again and rebuilding the entire site.
Any other suggestions?
@chris.mccreery: Please continue with your previous topic: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/please-help-site-running-but-cant-access-dashboard?replies=4
- The topic ‘Login Trouble’ is closed to new replies.