[Resolved] Login Problem
I began having trouble logging in 2 days ago after installing Zartis Job Plugin, Job Manager and Google XML Sitemaps plugins, which I have since deleted from my server. The site works. I just can’t login.
On my login page there is a
),in the upper left corner. Then, after I attempt to login the only thing on the page is
),in the upper left corner. I viewed the source of the page and it is literally nothing but
I have WordPress installed on my Yahoo! Small Business server and not on my computer. I am using WP 3.3 or 3.3.1. I can’t be sure since I can’t login, but I just updated a few days ago.
I have followed the likely problems listed https://codex.wordpress.org/Login_Trouble
- Cookies are enabled
- Deleted cookies & cache
- Disabled Plugins(Created new empty plugins folder. Renamed real plugins folder “plugin”.)
- Deactivated Theme
- Uploaded New Login File (Has $user_login = $user_data->user_login;)
- Don’t suspect a password problem.
- Have not edited database at all.
- Problem occurs in Opera, Chrome, IE, Safari, Firefox & Aurora
),appears in the login page source code
), <!DOCTYPE html>
but it is not in the wp-login.php.
I don’t want to risk breaking some function that currently works by making any more changes until I get some feedback.
Thanks for your help.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Login Problem’ is closed to new replies.