Updated to 3.3.1 today, through the admin dashboard updates feature.
I am now unable to login to the admin panel. When I attempt to login from domain.com/wp-admin, I get the login.php page, but when I input my credentials, the page just refreshes back to the login page. Inputting an incorrect password does trigger the wrong password thing.
Things I’ve tried:
- disabling plugins by renaming the plugin directory, and renaming all the files that subsequently caused errors for the W3 total cache plugin, and was eventually back to the login refresh issue.
- unzipping a virgin 3.3.1 admin directory over my existing one, and it didn’t help.
- deleting all the w3 cache plugin stuff from my .htaccess in the domain root
- replacing .htaccess in domain root with a blank one (the one in wp-admin is already blank)
Not sure where to go from here… any suggestions?
- The topic ‘Login page just refreshes after logging in’ is closed to new replies.