The tables you mentioned are from a very old version of the plugin. If you do not want to migrate the old logs to the new version I would recommend you to:
1. Uninstall the plugin
2. Delete those 2 tables
3. Download the latest version of the plugin (1.2.5)
4. Install it and activate it.
If you would like to migrate the logs to the latest version, then first I would recommend you to:
1. Uninstall the current version of the plugin
2. Leave the tables there
3. Download version 1 of the plugin. This version will upgrade the tables and migrate the logs.
4. Once you confirm the upgrade is working then you can upgrade the plugin again to the latest version, i.e. 1.2.5.
Hope the above helps you solve your issues. If not, just let us know and we look into other troubleshooting options.
Looking forward to hearing from you.