If you are locked out of your site or if WordPress crashed right after installing/activating NinjaFirewall, follow these guidelines:
* Connect to your server via FTP and download the PHP INI and .htaccess files located inside your WordPress root folder (this is where is also located your main index.php page, the blog configuration wp-config.php and its license file license.txt etc).
* Edit those files and remove all occurrences of NinjaFirewall, that is, anything that starts with BEGIN NinjaFirewall and ends with END NinjaFirewall.
* Re-upload those files to your server.
* If the operation was successful, you should be able to access your WordPress admin console.
* Go back to WordPress ‘Plugins’ menu and click on “Deactivate” link under NinjaFirewall.