Locked out of your site? WP crashed? Please read this first.
If you are locked out of your site or if WordPress crashed right after installing/activating NinjaFirewall, follow these guidelines:
* Connect to your server via FTP and download the
.htaccessfiles located inside your WordPress root folder (this is where is also located your main
index.phppage, the blog configuration
wp-config.phpand its license file
* Edit those files and remove all occurrences of NinjaFirewall, that is, anything that starts with
BEGIN NinjaFirewalland ends with
* Re-upload those files to your server.
* If the operation was successful, you should be able to access your WordPress admin console.
* Go back to WordPress ‘Plugins’ menu and click on “Deactivate” link under NinjaFirewall.
- The topic ‘Locked out of your site? WP crashed? Please read this first.’ is closed to new replies.