If you are locked out of your site or if WordPress crashed right after installing/activating NinjaFirewall, follow these guidelines:
* Connect to your server via FTP and download the
PHP INI and
.htaccess files located inside your WordPress root folder (this is where is also located your main
index.php page, the blog configuration
wp-config.php and its license file
* Edit those files and remove all occurrences of NinjaFirewall, that is, anything that starts with
BEGIN NinjaFirewall and ends with
* Re-upload those files to your server.
* If the operation was successful, you should be able to access your WordPress admin console.
* Go back to WordPress 'Plugins' menu and click on "Deactivate" link under NinjaFirewall.