I upgraded today to WP 2.6.5 using Fantastico on Bluehost. The upgrade went through with no issue until I try to log in. It no longer accepts my old password. Here’s what I’ve done so far to address the issue:
1. Did the “forgot password” thing on the admin log in page.
2. When given the new password, type it in and nothing happens.
3. Cleared history, erased cookies.
4. Tried #1 and #2 again…nothing.
5. Went to PHP admin and manually reset the database password….nothing.
I did all of this while on the phone with bluehost support and he couldn’t log in either. Is this a WP issue? Any advice????
- The topic ‘locked out of blog’ is closed to new replies.