I need some help and in a panic.
1. I created a website at testdomain.com
2. The company’s computer/web guy moved it to domain.com, with permission and as planned
3. I went into domain.com/wp-login.php and under settings changed URLs from testdomain.com to domain.com
1. When I go to domain.com I get the error” unable to establish connection to database”
2. domain.com/wp-login.php says the same.
3. I can’ get into PHP access on my hosting service.
4. I can get into FTP access on my hosting service.
Please someone help me!
- The topic ‘Locked out, no PHP access, "unable to establish connection to database:’ is closed to new replies.