Having a hard time understanding this process, but I need to know once and for all. "Moving WordPress" in the codex is just plain not helpful.
Site works great on localhost... so what's wrong with my move logic here?
1. Export local database ... updates paths/variables
2. Create database on server, import tables from updated file
3. Upload files from localhost
4. Update wp-config.php with the new server variables
5. Enjoy your work on a live server??
Nope, just takes me to the install page.
Which step and/or instruction am I missing? I really appreciate any help & clarification for the future.