[Resolved] Local Delivery does not show during checkout
I am having some troubles with the shipping options and I hope someone can help.
I have selected 4 different types of delivery:
– Flatrate (renamed verzending met PostNl) for packages
– Local delivery (renamed brievenbuspost for small items)
– Free shipping (with a minimum amount of 60€)
– Local Pickup (renamed Afhalen)
Apart from local delivery all of them appear as they should. Free shipping only shows when the order amount is higher than 60€ and the other 2 options are always there to select from.
However Local delivery does not show at all. It is enabled, I have tried different options with ‘all countries allowed’ or just selecting the Netherlands but it simply won’t show.
Has anyone got an idea?
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Local Delivery does not show during checkout’ is closed to new replies.