Registered today. Newbie to WP. I’ve poured over the Codex but I’m having a few conceptual problems with the WP install (not done it yet) and implementation.
Here’s what I’d LIKE to do… wondering if it is possible:
1) Install WP on my Mac OSX locally
2) Install WP on webserver
3) Work up various designs and experiment with the local install offline
4) Version control the local WP (site design mainly)
5) Make blog entries to local WP
6) Upload the lastest design version of the site to the Internet
7) Upload blog entries in local WP to Net WP
Any help gratefully received.
- The topic ‘Local and Net Install – Version Control’ is closed to new replies.