We want to load a variety of files and store them sensibly so that anyone of our small group can access them easily.
So a user needs to be able to:
- load a file & choose where to store it
- create a “folder” to save the file to
- view the file structure & select folders to veiw contents
- select a file to open or save
in our case all folders & files should be accessible by all users.
Is there anything to do this?
Thank you………………. liz
- The topic ‘Loading and organising user files’ is closed to new replies.