Downloaded the plugin and was surprised to find an analyser. However, it was quite useful to see if I would like to progress further with the plugin.
My steps then were:
- Start analyser with my URL
- Got a 64% improvement potential
- Signed up
- Got a preview site which looked like my site
- Preview Site looked good and was functional
- Went full mode on – enabled ALL the features
- Tested the preview site again
- Ended the preview mode – it´s one click
- Got a lot of errors on the wao.io dashboard
- CHanged the DNS settings (as it was advised on the dashboard)
- Saw all the warnings turn green
Actually pretty nice to see if the plugin breaks someting. I got so many problems with other plugins that this time I was surprised that I can test before. Definetly a BONUS
now it got really interesting
Ready to go – until here I spent 12 minutes
Got an email that my website is going to be optimised now
Well, I got to say the DNS change was quite a hustle but in the end, I just had to copy&paste two numbers.
My website is definitely faster and I tripled my Google PageSpeed score. On webpagetest.org the results are looking even better. However, had to wait 2-3 days to see the web performance results change.
The security part was instantly improved!
- The topic ‘Load time optimisation as a service’ is closed to new replies.