[Resolved] Load time for site increases when enabled.
Not sure what would cause such a performance hit, but when I enabled the plugin and set it to turn off a widget for all but one page; site load time jumped by 500 ms (average load time went for about 2200 ms to 2700 ms from California with server on east coast). I tested and retested this over several days and I would leave it enabled for a day and then turn it off for a day. I used http://www.site24x7.com to monitor and run pageload times. I use W3 Total cache and the entire cache was cleared after each plugin or configuration change.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Load time for site increases when enabled.’ is closed to new replies.