When trying to customize my theme, I still get all of the options and grey bar on the left side of the page. However, I do not get any Live Preview of my page to the right.
This would not be a problem, however, when I change anything in the Grey Toolbar to customize the theme, it will not save/publish my changes.
I have tried:
– Deactivating/Deleting all Plugins
– Completely uninstalling and reinstalling WordPress
– Using different internet browsers
– Tried using multiple themes (still same problem)
I am on Google Chrome and this problem only recently started when I updated either my WordPress and or theme.
- The topic ‘Live Preview/Publish/Saving not working.’ is closed to new replies.