I’m creating a simple ‘photo’ blog using Pinboard theme, where each post will be in image and nothing more. The blog is is <www.somethingaboutparis.com>
– have the posts appear and update on my blog home page automatically (which I have achieved)
– allow users to clear on the image and be taken to the actual post page to comment and share etc.
Currently, the image link takes users to the image file (i.e. the jpeg). I can only access the post by clicking on its title or permalink.
What I have tried to date:
– installed various plugins to try and link the image to the post page/permalink – all have failed;
– have updated <wp-admin/options> to ensure image_default_link_type reads ‘none’ or ‘post’;
– re-uploaded all my image files ensuring they are not linked to the image or attachment file.
Everything I have tried to date has failed. The image on my home screen continues to link to the .jpg file.
Grateful for fresh ideas and advice about how I can overcome this problem.