Support » Plugin: Multiple Domain » Link translation wrong domain

  • Resolved chadvonnau

    (@chadvonnau)


    Hello,

    I ran into an issue with link translation behaving unexpectedly in Multiple Domain 0.11.2.

    I have 3 domains setup in the Multiple Domain settings.

    1. localhost:8000
    2. d.co
    3. d.com

    I have content with links to d.com/x. When these links are rendered on localhost:8000, they turn into localhost:8000m/x. Note the m after 8000. I think d.com is matching with d.co, leaving the orphan m.

    I worked around this by swapping the order, so d.com comes before d.co in the list.

    Thanks for the plugin. It’s really useful.

    Chad

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Plugin Author Gustavo Straube

    (@gustavostraube)

    Hello Chad,

    Thanks for reporting that. Other users also have seen this weird behavior. The order changing you made to the domains makes sense as a workaround.

    I didn’t have free time lately to work on the plugin but you can follow the status of this bug in here: https://github.com/straube/multiple-domain/issues/59. I believe that user is being affected by the same issue.

    Regards

    Plugin Author Gustavo Straube

    (@gustavostraube)

    Hello,

    I finally released a new version that fixes this issue. Please update to 1.0.1.

    Let me know in case the issue persists.

    Regards

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.