Support » Plugin: Link Library » Link Library issues in WP 3.9

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • I am also having issues, here are some of the logged errors:

    Apr 17, 01:03:19 WordPress database error Duplicate key name ‘link_id’ for query ALTER TABLE rtplinks_extrainfo ADD UNIQUE KEY link_id (link_id) made by activate_plugin, do_action(‘activate_link-library/link-library.php’), call_user_func_array, link_library_plugin->ll_install, link_library_plugin->create_table_and_settings, dbDelta

    AND

    Apr 17, 01:01:39 WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘) >= NOW(), 1,0) as recently_updated FROM rtpterms t LEFT JOIN rtpterm_taxonomy ‘ at line 1 for query SELECT distinct *, l.link_id as proper_link_id, UNIX_TIMESTAMP(l.link_updated) as link_date, IF (DATE_ADD(l.link_updated, INTERVAL MINUTE) >= NOW(), 1,0) as recently_updated FROM rtpterms t LEFT JOIN rtpterm_taxonomy tt ON (t.term_id = tt.term_id) LEFT JOIN rtpterm_relationships tr ON (tt.term_taxonomy_id = tr.term_taxonomy_id) LEFT JOIN rtplinks l ON (tr.object_id = l.link_id) LEFT JOIN rtplinks_extrainfo le ON (l.link_id = le.link_id) WHERE tt.taxonomy = ‘link_category’ AND l.link_id is not NULL AND l.link_description not like ‘%LinkLibrary:AwaitingModeration:RemoveTextToApprove%’ AND l.link_visible != ‘N’ ORDER by link_featured DESC, name DESC, l.link_id ASC made by require(‘\wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘\wp-includes\template-loader.php’), include(‘\wp-content\themes\suffusion\page.php’), suffusion_content, do_action(‘suffusion_content’), call_user_func_array, suffusion_excerpt_or_content, get_template_part, locate_template, load_template, require(‘\wp-content\themes\suffusion\post-formats\content.php’), the_content, apply_filters(‘the_content’), call_user_func_array, do_shortcode, preg_replace_callback, do_shortcode_tag, call_user_func, link_library_plugin->link_library_func, link_library_plugin->PrivateLinkLibrary

    I have 2 website suffering from the same issue, the update to 3.9 apparently broke the plug in…

    Here’s the fix:

    WordPress removed ( get_option(‘links_recently_updated_time’) ) for WP 3.9.

    Here’s the updated PHP code for Link Library:

    Old Code:
    $linkquery .= “IF (DATE_ADD(l.link_updated, INTERVAL ” . get_option(‘links_recently_updated_time’) . ” MINUTE) >= NOW(), 1,0) as recently_updated “;

    New Code:
    $linkquery .= “IF (DATE_ADD(l.link_updated, INTERVAL 120 MINUTE) >= NOW(), 1,0) as recently_updated “;

    All fixed.

    Yeah, like 9999999 users know how to edit php source code?

    You can edit the file here:

    Plugins > Editor > Link Library

    ===
    Editing link-library/link-library.php (active)
    ===

    I have looked at the file, several hundred lines of ### , no thank you, need the developer to fix this…

    I cant find that line of code…

    OK, I found it. I am wondering if I should follow the advice of someone who posts here on an open forum, oh well what the hell, YES the fix worked.. fixed both of my sites.

    Ill be darned..thanks

    @fightthecore: Excellent, worked like a charm. Thanks!

    Looking forward to the offical fix from the dev.

    @fightthecore, thank’s your fix works very fine.

    Worked perfect!!! all my sites are fixed now.
    I’m going to keep this thread in open status waiting for official fix.

    Thank you very much fightthecore for your excellent contribution.

    Hi,

    I’m suffering from the same problem. I took fightthecore’s advice and replaced the old line of code with ammended one, unfortunately I still get the same error ‘No links found’.

    I can’t see where I’m going wrong, if anyone has a solution I’d be very much obliged.

    Will48, what kind of errors are you getting in the error log?

    Hi fightthecore,

    Thanks for your reply. To be perfectly honest I don’t know where to check the error log.

    @fightthecore

    Thanks works like a charm 🙂 Hope the developer quickly flows up with an update.

    For others:

    1) Go to plugin page.
    2) Find “Link Library”
    3) Click the edit link under the name “Link Library”
    4) Just use the find function of your browser to find the old code.
    Mac: CMD F
    Windos CTRL F

    Then replace old code lines with new code and save.

    It’s that easy to make this quick fix.
    When a new update comes, these plugin files will be overwritten.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Link Library issues in WP 3.9’ is closed to new replies.