I’m hoping someone can help me. I recently installed multisite on WP 3.0 and all has gone smoothly. However, I wanted to see if it was possible to customize the admin interface for new users. Specifically, I wanted to provide:
1) A custom Dashboard with preset screen options/layout
2) Pre-activated Plugins by SuperUser
3) No access to Appearance, Plugins or Tools
4) Limited access to Settings
Is there a plugin that would allow a SuperUser to grant/limit this type of access to new users?
Any guidance is much appreciated!
- The topic ‘Limiting ADMIN access for multisite users’ is closed to new replies.