Limited functionality & response from dashboard functions / tools in wordpress
I have a web page running from over 6 months but recently the dash board / administration panel does not offer full control or response to simple requests, such as removing a post or editing the web page.
While I can add a new post, I cannot add link to the post, remove an old post, or tweak elements of the web site that were standard actions previously.
All the tools are visible, but when I click on the tools such as:
– Posts>status>edit (the page does not give the option of changing a post from published to draft)
– dashboard>help (no response)
– while editing a post, I can only view the text as “text” and not “visual”. Although the visual tool is available to be clicked on.
– appearance>customise (no options on new loaded page to allow customisation)
I have deactivated all the plug-ins, but with no change in the dashboards performance.
I am using a MAC, Safari but I also tried using the dashboard on Windows, Internet Explorer, again with the same limited control as described.
Please give any assistance. It is much appreciated!!
A frustrated user.
- The topic ‘Limited functionality & response from dashboard functions / tools in wordpress’ is closed to new replies.