I’m starting a private WP site using the ‘Members’ plugin. All students are ‘subscribers’ with only the ability to read posts.
Ideally, i’d like to admin pages to only show the basic profile info (name / contact / about). If they go to the admin page, they are currently able to see a few things that I wish they didn’t:
- “Security Points’ rating for Ultimate Security checker (but don’t have sufficient permissions to make changes of course
- WordPress button and support links. Not needed for them
- They can access the dashboard, also not needed, it’s just wordpress news.
- I’ve got qtranslate and they can see a link for each different language. but links are dead because of their role.
What is the best way to selectively remove items from the admin panel?
- The topic ‘Limit what certain roles see on profile / admin page’ is closed to new replies.