Support » Plugin: Premium Social Login with Social Data Integration (Paid) » Like Buttons
On my site the like buttons and tweet buttons display the same number though out a news section on the site. Each article has the like buttons on top which from the documentation the like buttoons displays the count for each person that likes it for a certain article. But it doesnt not currently if a users likes an article it changes the count for every other like button on the page .
I need to know how to fix this
I only need the like button to change a that particular article for which the users likes not all the articles on the news page
how do i fix this
you can follow this link so you can get a visual as to what i am saying
Please follow the steps mentioned below to resolve the issue:-
1. Open “wp-content/plugins/loginradius-for-wordpress/LoginRadius_socialShare.php” (located in your WordPress website root folder) in your favorite code editor.
2. Search following code (there are 3 occurrences of the code):-
<div class=”loginRadiusHorizontalSharing” data-share-url=”‘.get_permalink($post->ID).'”></div>
3. Replace the second occurrence of the code searched above with following:-
<div class=”loginRadiusHorizontalSharing” data-counter-url=”‘.get_permalink($post->ID).'” data-share-url=”‘.get_permalink($post->ID).'”></div>
4. Save the file back. Replace existing file, if prompted.
Hope this helps!
- The topic ‘Like Buttons’ is closed to new replies.