Support » Plugin: License Manager for WooCommerce » License Manager: There was a problem ***

  • Resolved anonymuscz

    (@anonymuscz)


    Good day,
    in the administration of my website I wanted to set up a plugin. The setting page works, but I had a problem with generators and license keys.
    When I wanted to create a generator, after creating it, I gave me the error message “

    License Manager: There was a problem adding the generator

    . I tried to add other values (no gaps, fill in everything, fill in only mandatory), but without success.
    License keys worked similarly. Nothing happened when creating the key, it only displayed the error message

    License Manager: There was a problem adding the license key

    .

    Thank you in advance for your help.

    (I apologize for my English. I’m just learning English and I don’t know more complex expressions yet. That’s why I use a translator.)

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Plugin Author Drazen Bebic

    (@drazenbebic)

    Hello @anonymuscz

    Thank you for your message and for using my plugin.

    Do you have any PHP error logs for me to take a look at?

    Thread Starter anonymuscz

    (@anonymuscz)

    Hi, thanks for your reply.
    This is PrtSc of my screen after creating generator.
    WordPress-license-manager-error

    Thanks for your help

    • This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by anonymuscz.
    Plugin Author Drazen Bebic

    (@drazenbebic)

    @anonymuscz

    For whatever reason, the database table for the generators doesnt exist. Please try deactivating and activating the plugin.

    xeneration21

    (@xeneration21)

    Hello there,
    I have been using the license manager from quite a few days, I have been facing one issues in the orders. Sometimes on some orders it is sending two licenses where as it should send only one like others. Most of the time is working fine but sometimes it is not workin.

    Thread Starter anonymuscz

    (@anonymuscz)

    Hello,
    I tryed reinstall plugin. After activation I got this error message

    The plugin generated 4281 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.

    The problem in the picture still exists.

    Sorry for the inconvenience, but I’d like to continue using the plugin, it looks very good. Thank you for your patience.

    • This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by anonymuscz.
    Plugin Author Drazen Bebic

    (@drazenbebic)

    @xeneration21

    Please open a new support topic if you haven’t already. I will respond there.

    @anonymuscz

    Do you maybe have any PHP error logs? I really can’t tell much without those.

    Thread Starter anonymuscz

    (@anonymuscz)

    Is it usefull?
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xBFdPS264PAg7TyFbc5ZpCKNsYGOBdMf?usp=sharing

    I got the idea if I could get information about the table (column) that is in the error in the image I sent. Then I can create table.

    Plugin Author Drazen Bebic

    (@drazenbebic)

    @anonymuscz

    Sorry but not really. It does confirm the theory that some operation on that specific page seems to load too much data, causing the PHP handler to reach its memory limit.

    This is not news though, I can’t recreate the issue with 40.000 license keys in my test environment, so I really don’t know…

    Thread Starter anonymuscz

    (@anonymuscz)

    Ok, I try create new wordpress site. Maybe I’ll have better luck.

    Thanks for your time.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.