I am in the process of replacing multiple plugins with LiteSpeed Cache WordPress Plugin.
Now, I am trying to replace the BJ Lazy Load plugin. But I encountered few things that I need your help with.
1. When I try to use the placeholder in wp-config.php I get Error 500.
2. After testing my site on PageSpeed, under Optimization Suggestions, I get a suggestion to Optimize images although I have Lazy Load enabled and I am using the placeholder from within the plugin setting page. But when using BJ Lazy Load plugin, this suggestion doesn’t show up.
This one is important because the score is way much better when I use the BJ Lazy Load plugin due to the fact that the only image that is being loaded, is my placeholder image which is optimized.
But when testing the site with the LiteSpeed Lazy Load option enabled, somehow all the images are loaded during the test, making the score way worse.
3. When enabling the Lazy Load option, there is a new request made to the file min/lazyload.js. Is there any way to get rid of this extra request?
This too is really important because I like to minimize the number of requests made by my site as much as possible to increase the score in GTmetrix and Pingdom. BJ Lazy Load plugin doesn’t have any external request so it would be great to remove this external request.
4. The last issue is related to the LiteSpeed Report Number. I tried sending the report but I got the following error:
Failed to push to LiteSpeed server: LiteSpeedError Incorrect string value: '\xF0\x9F\x96\xA46\xEF...' for column 'env' at row 1.
I am assuming that the issue is that I have the following header:
Header set X-Emoji 🖤
I would appreciate it if I could send my report to LiteSpeed with this header included.
Thank you so much for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
- The topic ‘Lazy Load and Report Number’ is closed to new replies.