I applied the latest update but now I cannot access ANY site with this plugin.
whatever the update does it deletes the htaccess file in the process.. even if I put a backup htaccess file back it still fails to work..
I updated 5 blogs before I discovered the problem.. I discovered the htaccess file was gone. I was not sure it was this update that was doing it, so i tested it out on another site and yes, the moment I update it deletes the file and no longer allows access to the site..
obviously this was seen during the update testing, I hope the update was tested..
So how am I to fix this so I can gain access to all my sites..
obviously this update has rewritten something major..