I spent 3 days trying to resurrect my blog when all the post content after the title and snippet disappeared.
I removed most non essential plugins to no avail.
In the end I solved the problem by checking the error_log in site root folder.
Every day since I did the update an error was logged >>
“PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home2/xxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/google-adsense-lite/providers.php on line 523”
However, I did not realize the problem with posts until several days after I updated the plugin so I did not initially pick problem with the last update.
On deactivating this plugin I immediately had full recovery of all my posts’ contents.
- The topic ‘Last update caused ALL post content to DISAPPEAR’ is closed to new replies.