[Resolved] Landing page URL if installed in subdirectory
The redirect problem pointed out by bob27707 and noted as “resolved” on the support page is actually *not* resolved. It still appears that installation in a subdirectory breaks the redirect action of the plugin.
(1) I have WP 3.9.1 and Frontend Uploader installed in a subdirectory…it is at
and I have been testing the plugin using the following page:
(2) When I use just the default short code of [fu-upload-form], my browser redirects to this URL after submit:
there’s no such subdirectory of “photocontest” so I get a 404 error
(3) When I try to use a redirect to an entirely different domain, I still get a 404 error. For example, I tried the short code
but after I submitted I was redirected to the following URL
which is of course also a 404 error
(4) finally, trying to be clever, i used the following short code
[fu-upload-form title=”This is an upload form dude” success_page=”?page_id=66″]
thinking that maybe it would land me in the correct subdirectory…however, that really failed, with the following redirect
(5) is it possible you might be able/willing to fix this? your plugin is exactly what i need for a project i’m working on, but obviously i won’t be able to do the project if this remains an issue
thanks so much…please let me know if i can give you any additional information
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Landing page URL if installed in subdirectory’ is closed to new replies.