I wrote a little guide a while back about adding a guestbook to your WordPress site.
Iâ€™ve gotten a few â€œhelp me!â€? emails on my tutorial. Each one has been based on Kubrick, the default WordPress theme. To make things easier, I just made a Kubrick guestbook.php file.
You can view the text version here. You want to copy/patse this into your preferred editor.
* Save the file as guestbook.php and upload into the default theme folder.
* In your dashboard, go to Write/Page
* Under page options, select guestbook under page template
* Add a disclaimer or what not to the page.
* Volla! Your guestbook is set up and users can start leaving uncategorized messages for you!
* Their messages will be posted as comments and will be styled just as the comments on your posts.