<p>In seeking to replace the standard Kubrick header with an image (now visible on souterconsulting.eu), I also seem to have changed the theme code such that the image has become the (repeating) background for blog posts, e.g. this blog post. Aargh!</p>
<p>I would love some help with:</p>
- Working out what I’ve done wrong, and
- Getting some instructions about how I can change it back to the default.
<p>I have considered:</p>
- Using an unsullied WordPress.org default / Kubrick installation to copy across the virgin code back to souterconsulting.eu (e.g. for style.css and header-img.php), but to no avail
- Changing the theme to the WordPress classic theme, and then changing it back to the default, in the hope that will remedy the dodgy code I have spawned [eeuw]
<p>So, any and all suggestions gratefully received – many thanks!</p>
- The topic ‘Kubrick blog post background image error’ is closed to new replies.