Here's an example of what I want:
A plugin that lets you create a slideshow in a single blog post (not e.g. a featured content slideshow on your blog's homepage that rotates images from different blog posts).
The plugin should:
- tell the reader how many images are in the slideshow, and which one they're currently viewing of the total number e.g. 4 of 13
- caption each image with a paragraph or more of text
- automatically add links to the next and/or previous image
- allows the user to jump to any image in the series
- displays each image on a different page number of the same blog post, but the comments, sidebar and everything else in the theme stay the same
I'm sure there are at least half a dozen plugins that can do this but instead of searching one by one through 48 pages of results, I thought it would be quicker to just ask you guys first.