Kitchen Sink Issues
Thanks Maoski. I thought of the same thing…and maybe it is.
I was working in Firefox, and switched to safari…and it was working for a while, like five minutes, and then it started doing it again. 🙁
I also thought I would test out one of my different clients wordpress back ends, and that worked just fine….
Thanks for responding.
Have you tried:
– deactivating all plugins to see if this resolves the problem. If this works, re-activate the plugins one by one until you find the problematic plugin(s).
– switching to the default theme to rule out any theme-specific problems.
– resetting the plugins folder by FTP or PhpMyAdmin. Sometimes, an apparently inactive plugin can still cause problems.
– re-uploading all files & folders – except the wp-content folder and wp-config.php & root .htaccess files – from a fresh download of WordPress. Make sure that you delete the old copies of files & folder before uploading the new ones.
Hi Esmi –
I have done all the above. Which is why I am confused as to what’s going on. Nothing is working. 😛
The other thing to note is the entire kitchen sink works just fine and dandy when I first start out in “edit” mode of a post or a page, but the second I hit “publish” some options in the sink aren’t available. (links, and visual and text tabs)
I’ve even set the live post back to edit, and that doesn’t do the trick either.
- The topic ‘Kitchen Sink Issues’ is closed to new replies.