[Resolved] KIA subtitle ssl errors
I have installed KIA subtitle in a site I am developing,
If I use the site normally it works fine, but when I try to use SSL for login and certain pages it does not work.
If I set the debug options I start receiving the following errors;
“Strict Standards: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, non-static method KIA_Subtitle::load_textdomain() should not be called statically in /Users/myUser/Sites/mySite/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 429”
“Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /Users/myUser/Sites/mySite/wp-includes/plugin.php:429) in /Users/myUser/Sites/mySite/wp-login.php on line 421.”
If I disable KIA Subtitle it works fine again.
I am testing it in a MAMP setup with the latest version of the plugin (1.5.2)
Any suggestion on how to solve this issue.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] KIA subtitle ssl errors’ is closed to new replies.