I'm using your plugin in various websites and it's very useful! Thank you for creating it!
Unfortunately I have one issue...
On my website I'm using 'Polylang' plugin which allows to have multiply languages, but when I create new post/page with another language, KIA subtitle stays the same. If I retype subtitle, it automatically changes for all pages...
I don't know if you understood what I mean, but the easiest way to understand it, would be to get polylang plugin, add another language and create post/page + add another language to it
(As I noticed, when I add language page for page, ID stays the same, but I have extra bit in my url: &new_lang=ru)