Support » Plugin: Internal Link Juicer: SEO Auto Linker for WordPress » Keywords linking Issues

  • Resolved gracinda

    (@gracinda)


    Hi,
    I would like to report some issues that I’ve found, as well as make a suggestion.

    Information: my website is bilingual (Portuguese and English); I use Block Editor; I use Polylang: the posts are linked between the two languages; each language has its own keywords.

    Issues:
    No. 1 – I realized that the defined keywords don’t work sometimes. And I found out that if I go to the respective post, introduce again the keyword and save the changes after the message “this keyword already exists”, the keyword will be activated again.
    No. 2 – But I also found another issue. Let me try to explain through an example:
    In a Portuguese post, I have the keyword “OVO” and in the English Post version I have the same keyword but translated to “EGG”. When for some reason the keyword “OVO” isn’t working, but “EGG” is, I do the procedure referred in No. 1 to activate “OVO”. Then it turns on, but “EGG” becomes turned off. I really don’t understand this.
    No. 3 – Another issue: for the keyword “King Pedro IV”, it activates “King Pedro I” instead of “King Pedro IV”.
    No. 4 – In new posts the links are still not working immediately after creating a new post, even after the update for version 1.1.5.2

    Suggestion:
    It would be very useful if the order of the keywords can be changed by dragging and dropping.

    Thank you!
    Gracinda

    The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.