Keep the post loop in a pop-up ?
Ok… I guess I know the answer, but here is what I want to do :
1) Let’s say I’m reading a single post in single.php.
2) At the end of the post, I want to put a link, wich open a pop-up window.
3) In this pop-up window, I want to keep the information of the post I was reading. For instance, I could want to display author information, an attachment information, the date, or anything that was called from the loop in the single.php of the post I was reading…
* The problem is not the pop-up itself, but the fact that I want to keep the the query for the post.
* I already require “wp-blog-header.php” in my pop-up template file… But of course, the file do not “remember” where I was coming from…
Am I clear ? 🙂
Any idea how to do this ?
- The topic ‘Keep the post loop in a pop-up ?’ is closed to new replies.