Support » Plugin: Woocommerce Polylang Integration » Just what I needed

  • I tried the plugin and it didn’t work when I installed it because I already chose the option in Polylang to work with custom post types and the Product type from WooCommerce.

    I disabled this option, saved and then activated again and saved again and now it works like a charm.

    The problem I had was when I showed the products of the store in a different language different to English, the links were broken. As the “product” in the url was translated and when I clicked it will give a no page found error.

    I’m very grateful for this plugin because I was planning to do this on my own and you saved me time.

  • The topic ‘Just what I needed’ is closed to new replies.