Support » Plugin: WP Shopify » Just constant issues

  • creativepickle

    (@creativepickle)


    I used this plugin on a client site and it has been nothing but problematic from day one. Problems with products disappearing, data syncing incorrectly, etc. But the most frustrating thing has been how entirely the “updates” break everything you’ve already done. Every time there has been an update, the functions and markup change so significantly that I am almost back at square one and have to rewrite my custom templates and CSS to get my client’s site working again. And I am using the paid “pro” version. At this point we’ve started recommending to a lot of our clients that they just use the built-in Shopify store instead of using this plugin to connect. It does like 80% of what it claims to do, and constantly troubleshooting to get the other 20% is driving me mad.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Plugin Author Andrew @ wpshop.io

    (@andrewmrobbins)

    @creativepickle

    Hey there,

    Sorry to hear that your experience hasn’t been the best. Feel free to send me an email and I’ll be happy to help where I can! hello@wpshop.io

    Sorry to say but I have not received any response from your support for a week. Plugin does not work as intended and does not display image galleries. You rolled out 2 plugin updates and none of it fixed the problem…and then you stopped responding for emails with support. Too bad we need to go here and express our anger as you could sort it all out via simple communication.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this review.