I’m working with iPhone development and I am currently looking into implementing wordpress-feeds into an app.
Anyhow, implementing the Twitter-feed is really easy as they support JSON and have really good methods. So what I think wordpress needs is a plugin which does exactly this. My problem is that I don’t know neither php or the wordpress API.
So I think these 4 methods are a good start:
?GetPostsWithCategory = [Category ID]
– Returns posts with a certain category
?GetPostsSincePostId = [A post ID]
– Returns posts newer than this post
?GetPostsOlderThanPostId = [A post ID]
– Returns posts older than this post
?GetPostsCount = [Amount of posts to get]
– Returns this amount of posts
This is something I really think is useful and I’m prepared to pay someone to do it and then put it out for everyone to use, or we could exchange knowledge if someone needs some iPhone programming to be done 🙂
- The topic ‘JSON API Plugin, similar to Twitter API’ is closed to new replies.