The following problems with IE9 and WordPress I have discovered so far:
1. Can't open tabs in dashboard ('Incoming links' - 'Plugins' - 'WordPress Blog' - 'Other WordPress News')
2. Can't turn off 'Browser not safe' red box
3. Also when editing post and using 'Set featured image' it says 'Saving...' and nothing happens.
4. Can't drag and save widgets
5. Can't authorize comments. (Have to go edit, mark it approved and then save.)
6. Can't delete comments. (WP says it is deleted but when I refresh the page the comment are still there)
And yes, I have tested with all plugins deactivated and with the Twenty Eleven 1.1 theme, same problems.
There seems to be a js conflict between IE9 and WP.
Advanced Newspaper 1.4.3 theme