Support » Plugin: JoomSport - for Sports: Team & League, Football, Hockey & more » Joomsport Matchdays are not assigned to Season anymore
Joomsport Matchdays are not assigned to Season anymore
Something went wrong and some of the matchdays are not assigned to the season anymore.
Plugin Author beardev
We cannot reproduce your issue on 5.0.x WordPress. We tested many testcases with creating and deleting different items but still cannot create the issue you are facing.
This is obviously your specific case and we are aware what happened with your season connections. It might be because you customized predictions add-on but we cannot say for sure.
Can you please submit a ticket to our support center so we can support you on this case?
Moderator Steven Stern (sterndata)
- This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by beardev.
- This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by Steven Stern (sterndata). Reason: asked for login info
Volunteer Forum Moderator
@beardev I’ve deleted your offer to login to your user’s site. I’m am 100% sure you mean well but please never ask for credentials on these forums.
Now for the why: The internet is a wonderful place full of very nice people and a few very bad ones. I’m sure everyone here is very nice however, by giving some ones keys to your house you are trusting they wont steal anything. Likewise the person who takes the keys is now responsible for the house FOREVER.
If something was to go wrong, then you the author may well legally become liable for damages, which they would not normally have been as their software is provided without warranty.
Please be aware that repeatedly asking for credentials will result in us asking you to repeatedly stop before escalating up to the plugins team.
It’s never necessary to do that. Here’s why.
There are many ways to get information you need and accessing the user’s site is not one of them. That’s going too far.
- Ask for a link to the http://pastebin.com/ log of the user’s web server error log.
- Ask the user to create and post a link to their
- Ask the user to install the Health Check plugin and get the data that way.
- Walk the user through enabling WP_DEBUG and how to log that output to a file and how to share that file.
- Walk the user through basic troubleshooting steps such and disabling all other plugins, clear their cache and cookies and try again.
- Ask the user for the step-by-step on how they can reproduce the problem.
You get the idea.
Volunteer support is not easy. But these forums need to a safe place for all users, experienced or new. Accessing their system that way is a short cut that will get you into real trouble in these forums.Thread Starter csandreas1
It has nothing to do with predictions plugin. I also tried to install the free version. The problem is in the Matchdays of the Main plugin.Plugin Author irenejs
Since we cannot reproduce your issue on 5.0.x WordPress I’ve emailed you and requested there more details about the reported issue and steps for reproducing it. Once we get answer our team will do our best to resolve the issue.
Looking forward to your reply.Plugin Author irenejs
Unfortunately we haven’t managed to reach you via email. We sent you couple messages but no response.
Without detailed information about the problem we are not able to resolve it.
We are still waiting information from you please. You can email us or contact our support available on our website. As soon as we get more information our team will be able to do find the solution.
- The topic ‘Joomsport Matchdays are not assigned to Season anymore’ is closed to new replies.