Joomla-WordPress Integration, to look the same
I have an assignment for college. I am required to create a site with:
1. A Joomla installation with a Shopping Cart
2. A WordPress installation with a Blog
The only conditions are
- That both themes look exactly the same.
- They must be separate installations, not a WP blog Extension for Joomla.
A few questions:
1. Can anyone recommend the best/modern way to go about doing this?
2. How would i go about creating the same theme? Is it best to start from scratch with each? Or should i hack some existing theme? Or should I use a framework like Gantry or WARP?
3. The shopping cart must still be visible and clickable when viewing the wordpress blog. How would this work, since it most likely will be a Joomla extension?
I would really appreciate any general advice, thoughts, links, anything. This isn’t a very talked about topic.
- The topic ‘Joomla-WordPress Integration, to look the same’ is closed to new replies.