Suddenly and unexpected my connection with linkedin has failed and it will not reconnect. This seems to be since the latest update of Jetpack to 2.61.
Can I get some help with this?
My site is
Your site doesn't appear to be properly connected to WordPress.com anymore. Could you go to the Jetpack menu in your dashboard, and disconnect then reconnect to WordPress.com?
You should then be able to reconnect to LinkedIn by following the instructions here:
If that doesn't help, can you please use Jetpack's Debugger module to send us some more information about your site?
1) Go to the Jetpack page in your dashboard.
2) Click on the Debug link appearing at the bottom of the page.
3) Click the link that says "click here to contact Jetpack support."
4) Fill in the description box and your name and email address.
5) Click the "Contact Support" button.
This topic has been closed to new replies.