Support » Plugin: Site Kit by Google - Analytics, Search Console, AdSense, Speed » Je hebt geen toestemming om deze pagina te bekijken.
Ik heb de plugin geïnstalleerd. maar krijg geen toegang?
You do not have permission to view this page
Thanks for reaching out, and sorry to hear you’ve been running into errors when using the plugin. So we can determine more on this and provide you with some troubleshooting solutions please share the following:
- Your Site Health information. You can use this form to share privately if preferred.
- Does the same occur when trying to install and set up Site Kit from a Chrome browser incognito window?
- At what stage do you encounter this error? (ie. After clicking on a particular page from within the Site Kit dashboard, or when trying to activate the plugin after installing)
Once we have the above information we can assist on this further.
3. Click on Site Kit > Dashboard
Many thanks for sharing these additional insights. As I don’t see anything unusual from reviewing your Site Health information, such as plugins that can change user role behavior, please follow the steps below, which can help rule out any conflicting third party plugin configurations, or any issues with a previous Site Kit update or installation:
- Uninstall and reinstall the plugin
- Install and activate the Health Check & Troubleshooting plugin.
- Navigate to “Plugins > Health Check & Troubleshooting > Troubleshoot”.
- From the same screen click on the “Available Plugins” tab at the top right and then click on the “Enable” option next to “Site Kit by Google”
- Attempt to setup Site Kit once more
Let me know if you need assistance with the steps above and I’d be happy to assist further.
If you encounter the same error please share at what stage during Site Kit set up do you encounter this notice (ie. Directly after clicking on the Site Kit dashboard tab, or after clicking on another button during the plugin set up process)?
I have still the same problem: he plugin does not work.
As you’ve already ruled our third party plugin conflicts lets rule out any administrator profile issues. In order to do this all you need to do is to create a second WordPress administrator user, and then attempt Site Kit set up from this user profile.
If the same error occurs from another administrator account please share any errors or warnings when checking your Site Health status, which differs from the Site Health information you already provided (Tools > Site Health > Status). This can help indicate any file or folder permissions.
I’m just following up with you here to check whether your encountering the same issue when attempting to set up Site Kit? If so please share the information requested above and we’d be happy to assist.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.